Welcome to The Cake Mixer
We aim to inspire and encourage creativity in the form of edible art by sharing our extensive knowledge and product range with our community.
Our beautiful store is absolutely brimming with cake decorating supplies and baking needs. We have something for all your baking needs, just ask our experts in-store or we can just make the cake for you!!
We believe strongly in responsible production and consumption. These are just some of the ways in which we commit to sustainability and ethical business methods.
- Reusable baking paper and piping bags (where possible)
- All our cakes are made with free range eggs and premium NZ grass fed butter.
- We buy as much as we can locally to support our community.
- We strive at all times to conduct business fairly and to treat people with dignity and respect.
- We practice diversity and give equal opportunity to people from different ethnic, gender and social groups.
- We aim to reduce waste by reusing packaging materials, repurposing cake scraps and offcuts and donating extra food items.
Physical Address: 4/59 Juliet Ave Howick
Phone: 09 298 5170
Tues to Fri 9.30am till 5.30pm
Sat 9.30am till 12.30pm
St Heliers Store
Our physical location in St Heliers is no longer open. We are however offering delivery in the local area.
Sweetiepie local delivery zone
(Delivery for orders over $180 are free otherwise a $15 delivery charge applies). Delivery will generally be made between 8.30 and 10am. We are unable to give an exact delivery time so please ensure you will be available to receive your delivery.
Phone: 09 575 6115
Want to take a peek behind the Scenes in our Howick kitchen?