Jumbo Flower Nail #14
Cake Craft Jumbo Flower Nail - No.14
Flower Nail (No.14) Provides the control you need when piping icing flowers. Just rotate the nail between your fingers as you pipe a flower on the head.
Stainless steel. 7cm diameter (No.14) is for large flowers.
Spin the flower nail between your fingers and pipe using a petal piping tip to create gorgeous buttercream flowers.
This stainless steel flower nail is a critical tool for pro decorators who pipe a lot of flowers
Use with flower squares (not included) for easy transfer of buttercream or royal icing flowers
Material: Stainless steel
Hand wash in warm, soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth
How to use:
- Start by holding the base of the nail between the thumb and forefinger of the hand not holding the decorating bag (for example, a left-handed person will typically hold the flower nail with his or her right hand). Practice rolling the nail outward, away from your wrist.
- Place a small dollop of icing on the centre of the nail to hold down an icing flower square.
- Start piping petals on the side of the nail closest to your fingertips.
- As you pipe, you will need to turn the nail to either complete the petal or add more petals. Turn the nail outward, away from your wrist, to keep adding more petals.
- Keep rotating until you complete a layer of petals.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use; top-rack dishwasher safe.
The Cake Mixer - your cake decorating supply experts